Rentlytics is looking a unique breed of Customer Success professional expert both on the multi-family market and value driven enterprise customer success strategies. In this role, you will own a book of customers and ensure customers experience the transformative effects of business intelligence. You will be an agent of change within your customer’s operations and decision-making processes. Your success depends on expert market expertise, impeccable business acumen and spectacular customer success knowhow.
This role is tailor made for those that can thrive in a fast-paced technology startup. You excel at blending high-touch customer service and consulting with the latest Customer Success technologies and strategies. You are a highly persuasive communicator, a diplomat, a multi-family oracle and technologist.
You will report to the VP of Customer Success and play a crucial role in creating the foundation of a new world-class Customer Success operation.
Who We Are & What We Build
Rentlytics solves the core analytical challenge of the modern multifamily real estate business: critical data is scattered across assets, making it difficult to access or understand.
The Rentlytics Business Intelligence platform brings all the data important to your portfolio into one place, and makes this data easy to analyze, share and act on.
Rentlytics’ Renovation Manager solution brings connected workflows, analytics and data integrity to the most capital intensive value-add investment made by multi-family companies: property renovation.
Today, the Rentlytics platform is actively helping many of the largest multifamily real estate owners and managers leverage data to drive better performance and grow portfolio returns.
What you will do
The Customer Success Manager owns a portfolio of customer accounts. The CSM manages all aspects of the customer lifecycle, from implementation through renewal. The mission is to apply Customer Success strategies to builds value-laden relationships to maximize customer retention. It relies on market expertise and business insights to build and sustain highly strategic customer relationships.
- Expertly apply enterprise Customer Success strategies to maximize customer retention: grow adoption, perform consultative business reviews, demonstrate value delivered, and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Dissect customer organizations to expertly direct solutions and services that align perfectly to customer goals.
- Apply your expert multifamily knowledge to guide customer user groups on how to elevate their data driven decision making.
- Build rich and sustained business relationships with customer executives.
- Provide incredible attention to detail to planning and executing account strategies.
- Display clairvoyant business acumen to direct internal teams to respond to new market requirements and customer challenges.
Build, Refine and Operate the following:
- Perform highly detailed and insightful account planning to build customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Perform each element of the processes you design, from sales transition, project kickoff, project planning, training to project evaluation.
- Leverage Salesforce, UserIQ, ZenDesk and other customer support and management solutions to maximize customer value.
- Work very closely with internal complimentary teams – sales, marketing, operations - to coordinate and build over-arching customer success strategies.
- Become expert in Rentlytics solutions and master delivering consulting guidance to customers.
- Deliver high impact business reviews to uncover all possible opportunities to maximize Rentlytics value.
- Actively contribute to the growth and advancement of a small and cohesive Customer Success organization.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services and/or customer-facing groups in enterprise SaaS. Multi-family real estate experience is highly preferred.
- Strong and consistent track record of customer retention and account growth. Demonstrative record of consistent customer management goal attainment.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong track record of self-sufficiency and ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced professional environment.
- Experience implementing, supporting and evangelizing complex enterprise software solutions.
- Superb diplomacy skills; very comfortable leading by influence & not organizational position.
- Rock solid business acumen, a deeply strategic approach to problem solving, and an interest in the long game
- Polished communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, and innately organized
Why working at Rentlytics is great
- You will be surrounded by an amazing team of smart, talented, and fun people in a great, lively workplace
- We pride ourselves on superior work/life balance - it۪s a marathon, not a sprint
- Awesome culture: Quarterly team offsites, happy hours, beer and kombucha on tap, and dogs (yes dogs!) in the office
- Daily lunches provided and fridges stocked with high-quality food and drinks
- Medical and dental benefits for employees and eligible dependents
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave